ITIL® Foundation PREMIUM eLearning & Certification
Greengate ITIL Foundation Premium eLearning Course offers scenario based training with real life connects. Learners will attend a Virtual Training Conference at the majestic Royal Chao Phraya Hotel in Bangkok. In this virtual atmosphere, the learners will attend conference sessions hosted by two ITIL Experts, who will explain the foundations of ITIL. As part of the learner’s stay at the hotel, they will have the opportunity to assist the hotel management team with different projects and scenarios that will test their new ITIL knowledge
This course has been created while keeping in mind the requirements of today’s learners - those looking for a fun and engaging learning environment that offers hands on experience. The scenarios are geared to provide both theoretical and practical knowledge, facilitating an effective method for reinforcement and self-assessment. The course offers greater value than any other mode of instruction because it provides motivation as well as learning. This self-paced course introduces the learners to the Lifecycle of managing IT Services to deliver to business expectations. It offers concrete foundation knowledge of the core disciplines of ITIL. This Premium course comes with exclusive features, such as the scenario-based training approach, a Quick Reference Card, and a First Aid Kit.
The ITIL best practice is composed of five core disciplines: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations, and Continual Service Improvement. These disciplines represent a Service Lifecycle framework that enhances alignment with the business while demonstrating business value, improving ROI, and enabling IT to solve specific operational needs
The Foundation Course will be of interest to:
IT Management, IT Support Staff, IT Consultants, Business Managers, Business Process Owners, IT Developers, Service Providers, System Integrators.
- At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify the key principles and concepts of IT Service Management
- Identify the benefits of implementing ITIL in an organization
- Identify Service Management processes and understand how they map to the Service Lifecycle
- Identify the basic concepts and definitions related to the Service Lifecycle
- Identify the activities and roles involved with the Service Lifecycle
- Identify the relationships among the components of the Service Lifecycle and understand how they map to other components
- Identify the factors that affect the effectiveness of the Service Lifecycle
None, although a familiarity with IT Service Delivery will be beneficial.
- eLearning course material is available for 90 days
- First Aid Kit and Quick Reference Card - downloadable from the Greengate store
- Online Exam Preparation Guide
The exam is a closed book, forty (40) multiple-choice questions. The pass score is 65% (26 out of 40 questions). The exam lasts 60 minutes
- Upon successful passing of the ITIL Foundation exam, the student will be recognized with 2 credits in the ITIL qualification scheme.
- Project Management Institute – Professional Development Units (PDUs) = 18
- Service Management as a Practice, Service Lifecycle, Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation, Continual Service Improvement and Technology and Architecture.
- Exam Preparation Guide
- First Aid Kid
- Quick reference Card
- ITIL Foundation Premium Course:
- Service Management as a Practice
- Service Lifecycle
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
- Technology and Architecture
- Exam Preparation Guide
Certificate: ITIL® Foundation
Duration: Self Paced Elearning Course
Course Delivery: eLearning, Exam
Course Fee: N100,000
Credits: 2 Credits to ITIL Expert
PMI® PDUs: 18