PMP PREP Course
This eLearning course is aimed at people who work, or would like to work, on projects on a daily basis and would like to achieve the PMP® Certification. Specifically, this course is for project managers who want to master the Project Management Body Of Knowledge (PMBOK®) and improve their skills in managing projects.
The Greengate approach to project management education is application driven. You will be immersed in
project management through the use of a comprehensive case study, exercises, examples and war stories. At the end of this program, you will be able to pass the exam and at the same time know how to use PMBOK® in practice in the position of a project management professional.
This program contains 14 highly interactive, and modular course units. You can start and stop at any time and review modules as often as you want. The course is enriched with animations and exercises and is fully audio-supported. Through a series of sample-exam questions you will be optimally prepared to take and pass the exam.
- Those considering adopting the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge
- Project managers
- Project team managers and leaders
- Project coordinators
- Project support staff
- Project assurance staff
- Project officers
- Consultants and contractors
- Each learner is required to have his or her own license; login information cannot be shared
- Access to the program is available for 90 days
- Instructor support can be available when a group of candidates is scheduled to take an eLearning course. Individual instructor support is optional as well.
- The content of the course is SCORM or AICC compliant, and can run in your corporate Learning Management System if desired.
There are no formal prerequisites for participating in the PMP® Exam Preparation course, however there are specific prerequisites prior to scheduling the PMP® exam.
Learners need to do a pre-course assessment of 40 sample exam questions before starting with the eLearning. You will receive online access to the pre-course assessment.
Eligibility requirements for registering for the PMP® exam:
Project Management Experience
Project Management Education
Secondary degree (High School)
Minimum of five years/60 months of unique non-overlapping professional management experience during which at least 7,500 hours were spent leading and directing project tasks
35 hours of formal education
Four-year degree (Bachelor’s)
Minimum three years/36 months unique, non-overlapping professional project management experience during which at least 4,500 hours were spent leading and directing project tasks
35 hours of formal education
- At the end of this course, you will:
- Pass the PMP® Exam and become a certified project management professional (PMP®)
- Gain the skills and knowledge of project management based on the PMBOK® Guide and other appropriate references
- Use the tools and techniques you learned while studying for the PMP® exam
- Apply project management techniques useful in the real world
- Share a common lexicon of project management terms and principles
Pre-Course Online Assessment
Pre-Course Online Mock Exam (40 questions)
- Course Introduction
- Guidelines for the PMP® Exam Preparation
- Project Management Framework
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- PMP® Professional Responsibility
- Course Wrap-Up
Post-Course Online Assessment
Post-Course Online Sample Exam (200 questions)
Why Select a Greengate PMP® Exam Preparation Training Course:
Greengate provides you with comprehensive training materials and a unique learning experience. Your eLearning program includes everything you need to pass the exam.
This course provides 14 modules that can be taken at any time and at your own pace. The modules are well-rounded blocks of information, making the learning experience smooth and easy.
About the Examination:
The PMP® examination is comprised of 200 multiple-choice questions. Of the 200 questions, 25 are considered pretest questions. Pretest questions do not affect the score and are used in examinations, as an effective and legitimate way to test the validity of future examination questions. All pretest questions are unmarked and randomly placed throughout the examination. The 200 questions cover the vast body of project management terms, concepts, principles, and application.
The time allotted to complete the exam is four hours, the exam is computer- based. Pass/Fail results are provided at the conclusion of the exam.
There are no scheduled breaks during the exam, although candidates are allowed to take a break(s), if needed; however, during the break the clock continues to count down.
Enrolling and paying for exams is done directly through PMI. Training companies are not able to sell exam vouchers. For more information, download the PMP® Exam FAQ document or review the PMI PMP® handbook.
To find more detailed information on the PMP® Exam and the application process, please review the PMI PMP® Handbook.
Duration: Self Paced Online Courseware
Course Delivery: eLearning
Course Fee: N50,000.00
Credits: 35 PDU